We prepare students for required college entrance exams as well as other traditional standardized tests. Both private tutoring and small group prep classes are available where students can learn to maximize their scores on the following exams:
- SAT Subject tests
- AP Exams
- GRE (Graduate Record Exam)
- ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam)
ACT Prep Classes or Individual Tutoring?
We get asked all the time what are the differences between individual ACT tutoring and group classes. If your student needs a basic overview of the test with instruction in each area, and a completed practice test with answers, then you might want to consider registering for our ACT Prep classes. These small group sessions meet for approximately two hours per week for four weeks on specified days and times (a total of eight hours teaching time). If your student needs assistance in one or two specific areas, and wants to focus solely on those topics, then private tutoring sessions may be the better option. Private tutoring appointments are available Monday – Saturday from 9:00 am- 8:00pm, with occasional Sunday appointments available. We are happy to assist in making the decision that best suits your student's needs.
- Four classes covering all topics on the test.
- Instruction ranges from test taking strategies to content on the test.
- Each student receives handouts and test booklets for all sections that are theirs to take home for review and practice.
- All prep work in the class is timed with guided instruction including review of missed answers if any.
- One-on-one sessions tailored to student's needs and goals.
- Monday - Saturday times available to accommodate busy schedules.
- Multiple sessions if desired.
- Specialized focus on areas of concern.
CLICK HERE to see the List of Available Classes.