Unlike many other tutoring centers, at Mary Lee Bunch Associates your student will work consistently with the same instructor for each tutoring session. This enables the teacher to get acquainted with your students' particular learning style and therefore achieve a greater level of academic success. Having the same tutor in a comfortable workspace without distraction also benefits those students who may otherwise become anxious or nervous upon meeting a new teacher with each scheduled appointment.
We offer assistance in all levels of the following subjects:
- Mathematics including Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, and Trigonometry as well as Statistics and CAT preparation.
- Biology, Chemistry, Anatomy/Physiology and Physics.
- English, Grammar, Literature, Writing, and Humanities.
- U.S., World, and European History.
- Foreign language learning: Spanish, French and Latin, all levels
- Honors, AP and Gifted studies, all levels
- GED / HiSET Preparation.
- College level courses including LSAT and GRE Test Prep.
- Online BYU course study and exam proctoring
- Study and Organizational Skills, Time Management, and other basic fundamentals.
We offer flexible, one hour appointment times Monday-Saturday to accommodate your students' busy schedules. Individual tutoring hours available Monday-Friday from 8:00am-8:00pm, Saturday from 8:00am-6:00pm. Sunday appointments are available by request.
On-line Skype sessions are also available for students who are physically or geographically unable to attend classes in person.
Click here for the New Student Information form. Please print and fill the form out prior to your initial appointment.